Method In Focus Series – Featuring Pétillant Naturel
Date: Saturday 4th September 2021
Time: (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location. Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
Pétillant Naturel (or Pet Nat as it is called amongst friends), is one of the fastest emerging wines of the decade. With its fascinating ancient origins and fun, natural gases which are produced during fermentation Pet Nat wines are packed with personality and diversity, making learning about them a great deal of fun.
Join us in this class to enjoy 6 different varietals of Pet Nat, all made with different grapes and slightly varying methods, showcasing varying levels of fizz, flavour and food style compatibility. We will use local where it permits and bring in regional or international where it suits the varietal to do so.
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Pet Nat wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.