Varietal In Focus Series – Featuring Pinot Noir
Date: Saturday 3rd July 2021
Time: (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location. Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
In this class you will delve into the mysterious world of Pinot Noir. Its intricacies, cheekiness, and history. Together we will taste and explore the varietal in full across, Cuvee, Pétillant Naturel, oaked, unoaked, current vintage and aged forms. Please note we will use local wine where the style permits, but as necessary we may bring in varying regional or international options for comparison and learning benefits.
- Knowledge that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Pinot Noir wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.