Varietal In Focus Series – Featuring Cabernet
Date: Saturday 19th June 2021
Time: (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location. Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
In this class you will learn about Cabernet, its hidden secrets and diversities and enjoy tasting it in its many forms including sparkling/method Traditonale, Rose, Current Vintage, aged, fortified. Please note we will use local wine where the style permits, but as necessary we may bring in varying regional or international options for comparison and learning benefits.
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Cabernet wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.