Varietal In Focus Series – Featuring Riesling
Date: Saturday 1st May 2021
Time: 6.30 – 8.00pm (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location. Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
In this class you will learn about the beauty of Riesling, whilst taking in it’s amazing bouquets and complex flavours in Sparkling, Dry, Half Dry, Semi Sweet, Sweet and Ice Wine. Please note we will use local wine where the style permits, but as necessary we may bring in varying regional or international options for comparison and learning benefits.
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Riesling wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.