Learn to Taste Class – (Cellar Door) – Minimum 2 people
Date: Every Saturday (Bookings required)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Our Cellar Door Learn to Taste class brings you to the coal face of the Lazy Oak Vineyard. As with all our classes, it involves a good splash of local Mudgee wine (from a variety of wineries), lots of fun and invaluable tips and tricks to ensure a heightened wine experience in the Mudgee Region (or any other region you visit for that matter).
Together we’ll explore the how and why of wine tasting before letting you lose on the region.
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- A variety of 6 local Mudgee wine samples (Sourced from various, highly regarded wineries)
- tasting plate of local yummy olives, cheese, and crackers
- A fun 45 minute learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 15 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
- A certificate of completion