Varietal In Focus Series – Featuring Chardonnay
Date: Saturday 3rd April 2021 (Easter Saturday)
Time: 6.30 – 8.00pm (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location.
Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
In this class you will learn about the diversity and surprising playfulness that can be found in Chardonnay, whilst enjoying the enviable task of tasting the varietal in sparkling, pet Nat, oaked, unoaked, current vintage, and aged forms. Please note we will use local wine where the style permits, but as necessary we may bring in varying regional or international options for comparison and learning benefits.
- Bus transfers from the heart of Mudgee (Pick up and return)
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Chardonnay wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.