- Minimum quantity should 6 of "Learn to Taste Class – Private Class (Home or Accommodation) – Minimum 6 people"
Region In Focus Series – Featuring Italian Varietals
Date: Saturday 7th August 2021
Time: (Pick up 5.45 and 6.15pm at a central Mudgee township location. Returns commence from 8.15pm)
Venue: Lazy Oak Wines Cellar Door – 59 Sills Lane, Eurunderee
Transfers: Bus transfers included so no need to worry about who is driving
Italian wines are renowned worldwide, with an extensive history dating back centuries, and in fact, Italian varietals have a wide-ranging history in the Mudgee region too, with many of our cellar doors offering locally grown varietals that are of Italian origin. In this Italian Varietal Focus class, you will sample 6 amazing varietals, learn their particular history and see why Italian wine is perfectly suited to food pairings.
In each class you will taste Prosecco, Fiano, Vermentino, Sangiovese, Barbera, and Nebbiolo. We will use local where it permits and bring in regional or international where it suits the varietal to do so.
- Knowledge and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime
- 6 Italian Varietal wine samples
- Perfectly paired, seasonal share boards (for 2 people)
- A fun 1.5 hour learning experience in a relaxed environment
- Intimate group experience (Numbers are limited to 20 people or less)
- Mudgee Wine School tasting glass to take home or on tour
- Cheat sheets and course notes
Course will run subject to meeting minimum course participants.